As the leader in payments, ACI gives employees the opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic industry that drives global economies. Our solutions support banks, retailers, billers and processors around the world, and they impact much of what you do in your everyday life.
Transactions like paying for groceries, making a purchase online, paying a bill or taking advantage of Uber for a ride – ACI makes them happen. And as other payment innovations gain traction, such as mobile wallets, wearables and more, ACI will provide the technology that continues to move global commerce forward.
in transactions processed every day
ACI seeks to attract the best employees in the market, whether you’re a seasoned professional or just beginning your career. We’re a company that cares about employee satisfaction and believe that an engaged workforce is critical to making ACI a great place to work. As a result, we have both formal and informal initiatives that enable us to continuously listen to and address the needs of our employees.
Included in our highly competitive compensation and benefits packages are:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Health and life insurance
- Stock purchase plan
- Tuition assistance
- Wellness program
- Flexible schedules
- Casual dress
When you join our team, you’ll be part of a passionate, driven group of professionals committed to ensuring that ACI maintains its role as the leader in the rapidly evolving payments industry. You’ll work hard. And your dedication will be rewarded with opportunities to learn, grow and build your career as you work alongside the best and brightest in the industry.
We’re committed to supporting your development, so we offer a wide range of programs designed to maximize employee growth:
- Comprehensive onboarding program to provide you with the information you need upon joining our team
- Extensive range of role-based training offerings, including thousands of online courses
- Leadership development programs designed to support employees at every level in the organization and to help prepare you for your next role
- Tuition assistance, including formal relationships with universities offering numerous certificate and degree programs
of ACI's employees have worked here 10+ years
Our technology organization fosters innovation, passion and teamwork across our global workforce and offers a unique range of programs and benefits for technical employees.
- Our Mobility Program is a unique benefit reflecting our commitment to employee development and underscoring our global culture. Top performers are given the opportunity to move across geographic boundaries, joining their colleagues in a new office for an assignment lasting from a period of months to several years.
- The Technical Mentor-Match Program is our online mentoring system that matches experienced technology professionals with protégés. This voluntary program enables employees to self-select mentors in one or more areas to take advantage of guidance, advice and encouragement from employees willing to serve in an advisory role. It also provides a unique networking opportunity for employees to develop relationships with co-workers outside their regular work groups and regions.
- Our Top Performer Program recognizes those employees who consistently demonstrate exceptional performance. Designed to encourage employee retention and reward outstanding contributors, participants can take advantage of benefits such as global tradeshow attendance or personal travel opportunities.
- The ACI Fellow Program is designed to recognize our best technical performers while providing a career path to the top of our organization that does not require a transition to management. Among the benefits to ACI Fellows are:
- Role that is equivalent to a Vice President at ACI in both status and compensation
- Unique development opportunities, including preferred participation in research activities and participation in technology boards and councils that drive the technology direction of the company
- Interaction with customers, partners and external technical communities, and contributions to industry publications
- Mentorship of junior technicians and future Fellows